Home / Shop / Men's Shoes / Saucony - Men
Saucony Endorphin Speed - Men
The Endorphin Speed, the middleman of the Endorphin lineup, is built for up-tempo runs and speedwork. The upper is designed with an engineered sandwiched mesh and 3D print overlays. It's light, breathable and comes with a good bit of structure and support.
Meant for tempo runs (or if you’re feeling bold– daily mileage), the Speed features a full-length S-curved TPU plate, SpeedRoll geometry to roll you through your stride, and PEBA-based PWRRUN PB cushioning. Saucony alleges this midsole material offers 88% energy return and is dramatically more flexible and durable than traditional EVA.
- Weighs 7.8 oz. (221 g) for a US M9.0
- Features a full-length S-shaped TPU plate
- Softer ride than the Endorphin Pro, but lacking the same pop you’d get from the carbon fiber plate
- Features same PWWRRUN PB (Peba-based) midsole as the Endorphin Pro
- Ideal for tempo runs, but can still work great as a cheaper race-day alternative to the higher-priced racers