SPENCO® TOTAL SUPPORT® THIN
All the features of Spenco's Total Support® Original in a thinner, ultra-light insole. TPR Gel air grid pods and forefoot pad. Perfect for low-volume or minimal running shoes. Most rigid replacement insoles offer some motion control and stability but that’s where the similarity ends: Spenco® Total Support® Insoles feature our patented 3-POD® Modulation System: By positioning pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot, Total Support® Insoles change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity. This tunes the ride for increased performance and superior comfort while helping to reduce over-pronation—a common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain. Spenco® Total Support® Insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for one year.
Total Support® Technology aids in the relief of symptoms caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
• 3-POD™ System promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones:
- Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation
- Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
• TPU Semi-Flexible Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and increased flexibility for comfort through the stride
• Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
• Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor
• Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
• TPR Air Grid Forefoot Crash Pad utilizes air pockets to compliment TPR cushioning material providing optimum ball-of-foot cushioning in a low-profile design
• First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
• Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and airflow for lasting comfort